Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Reason I'm Starting This Blog...

All righty. I just tried sending pictures to multiple people and got back a lot of "undeliverable" messages back. So... rather than beat my head against a wall, here is what I was attempting to send:

This is how I spent last Saturday -

Running to the Plane.

Getting on.

Climbing to Altitude... (14,000 feet)

Ready...

Set...

Go!!!





Flying Blind.







Awesome View. Loved it!



Yay! That was the first thing I said when I landed. I loved it!

6 comments:

faith said...

yay!!!

simplysarah said...

AHHHHHH!!!

That's what I would have said. That and, "You are a brave soul, Eden..." ;)

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! Yay for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Eden, you are intense! I don't think I could (or would want to) do something like that, but it does look pretty amazing,and I'm impressed by the great photos you got! Congrats!
Talk to ya later!
~Jennifer Neal

Narkie Okang said...

Way to go Miss Eden!!! You look great , you can fly!!!! super woman I bet Batman cannot beat that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esther

Bethany said...

Yea!!! I'm envious of your jump and hope to do the same some day. Oh, and when were you going to tell me about your blog?