Thursday, April 4, 2019

Monthly Recap - March 2019

So, you know how I did a monthly recap in August of 2016 and haven't posted anything since then?! Well, to whoever may stumble upon this, I'm not going to say "I'm sorry" because I doubt anyone feels like they missed anything. (: Anyone but me, that is.

I've been thinking about getting back into blogging again and while I have a draft saved with lots of pictures from hiking near Bryce Canyon last month, I haven't written anything for it. But maybe I still will.

We shall see!

Anyway, I just recently started reading the blog See You in a Porridge again and she does monthly recaps and invites others to do the same. So I figured, why not?

I video chat with my sister who is living in Japan fairly regularly and almost always mess with the graphics stuff with my niece for at least part of the call.
I was putting Molly in this crate while I ran a quick errand and Max got in with her. Cuties.
Max showed preference for Belle's old bed over the new (not cheap...) bed I got him in January.
I bought an '06 Highlander and sold a '10 Altima! Possibly not the smartest change to make, but I love the Highlander!
First ride in the Highlander with the pups.
I got the super-nasty flu that was going around and was sick for about 3 weeks! Luckily I had Molly to insist on snuggling to make things better.
Messy floor (I was sick!), but I learned that Molly searches for the sun spots like Belle did. Cutie!
Molly waits patiently...
For her chance at Max's food! Belle was never as vertical as Molly is, so this is a new element to deal with.
I enjoyed some sun with the pups.
I got a new car seat cover since the old one was very badly worn. This one zips up on both sides and has pockets that I keep their leashes in. I love it!
A sneak peek at the Bryce Canyon trip.

And... that about sums it up for me. Somehow, I feel like I should recap the past two and a half years, but I won't do that now. Maybe some other time.

1 comment:

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

oh gosh, sorry you were sick for 3 weeks! that's the worst. i am sick at the moment but thankfully not the flu, just an annoying cough and cold symptoms that won't go away. i'm only on week 2 though lol. yay new car! exciting!