Monday, May 11, 2009

Building the Barricade

Funny. Have you seen this?

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes/Windows Media Player/ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal or blog or whatever.

1) If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say: Be Thou My Vision (piano by David Nevue) - {I'm sure I often answer in random phrases that have nothing to do with the question. That sounds like me.}

2) How would you describe yourself? Moonlight (Sting on the Sabrina Soundtrack) - {have I told you how much I love that movie?}

3) What do you like in a girl/guy? Smile (Lonestar) - {and that's true, very true}

4) How do you feel today? Sunday Sky (Bernward Koch) - {not sure what that's supposed to mean...}

5) What is your life's purpose? Little Lotte / The Mirror / Angel of Music (Phantom of the Opera) - {hmm... sounds deep. any thoughts?}

6) What is your motto? Me and Mrs Jones (Michael Buble) - {please don't think about that one too much. I'm trying not to.}

7) What do your friends think of you? Walking on the Moon (Sting) - {I'm... spacey?}

8) What do you think of your parents? Only You (Joshua Radin) - {separation issues?}

9) What do you think about very often? Lost (Michael Buble) - {not the show, I'm sure. I've never seen it and really don't want to. Maybe there's some deeper meaning here...}

10) What is 2+2? You Take My Breath Away (Sarah Brightman) - {sure.}

11) What do you think of your best friend? Headed in the Right Direction (india.arie) - {that's positive.}

12) What do you think of the person you like? Be My Baby Tonight (John Michael Montgomery) - {the fates are messin' with my shuffle.*}

13) What is your life story? Tritsch Tratsch Polka (Strauss) -{ see here ... I really don't gossip though, do I? Really?}

14) What do you want to be when you grow up? On the Balcony of the Casa Rosada / Don't Cry for Me Argentina (Evita) - {a slut who makes her way to first-lady? I don't think so.}

15) What do you think of when you see the person you like? High Flying, Adored (Evita) - {good heavens.*}

16) What will you dance to at your wedding? Scene: In the Library / Scene: Mary's Room (The Secret Garden) - {oh please!}

17) What will they play at your funeral? Ole, Ole, Ole (Ricky Martin) - {par-tay!}

18) What is your hobby/interest? Doing it All for My Baby (Huey Lewis) - {'xceptin' I don't have a baby...}

19) What is your biggest fear? Silent Night (Mariah Carey) - {I don't think I'm still scared of the dark... well, maybe sometimes.}

20) What is your biggest secret? Na Laetha Geal M'oige (Enya) - {so secret I can't tell you in English}

21) What do you think of your friends? Solitude (Duke Ellington and his Orchestra) - {I don't even know...}

22) What song would you play during your first kiss? Old Guitars (Bacon Brothers) - {haven't heard this song either so I don't know what it says, but the title doesn't seem very romantic.}

23) What will you post this as? Building the Barricade (Les Miserables)

*right now, there's no one I even slightly like, but if this is really how I'll feel about them, wow! - maybe too much?

2 comments:

Bryson and Tara said...

I really enjoyed that! 8, 14, and 19 were my favorite. I'm going to have to do that...

Genevieve Beck said...

That's a fun post. I have to say that my husband and I started watching Lost from season 1 a few weeks ago (we're on Season 3 now). Do not start it!!! It will suck you in and take you over. Keep your disinterest while you can!