Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Modeling Career

aka - my days as a clothing psychology guinea pig.

My mom has a friend who's working on starting a career in clothing psychology. She'll meet with someone, talk to them and get to know them a bit and what they like, etc. and then go through the closet getting rid of things that just aren't flattering, are old, or should never have been created in the first place. Sadly, I had more than a black garbage bag full of items that fell under these categories.

As a thank you for her taking the time to help me out with my clothing options and putting together some nice outfits for me (out of things I already owned, amazingly enough), I agreed to give her some pictures for a presentation she's working on.

Here's the best one (in my opinion):


I really dislike being in pictures.
Does it show?

2 comments:

faith said...

Nice picture. And with Dingo, too!
Sounds fun. Can you send her to Tulsa?! :)

Deja said...

Love the Dingo looking at your pretty self!

I neeeed that lady's help! What a cool idea.