Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just In Case You Haven't Seen It Yet...

I'm not sure that there's anyone left who hasn't heard this song, but in case you haven't...


you are so welcome. no, really, you are. don't worry about it, just name your next daughter after me. (:


more fun with the song:




my favorite moment might be stephen colbert at 2:31
i also love colbert and fallon when taylor hicks first starts singing
but there are so many to choose from...

total bonus - you can download the stephen colbert & jimmy fallon version here - for FREE (:

you are welcome.
seriously.
so welcome.

4 comments:

Katie Rod said...

What? Is that a real song? I haven't heard it yet. I think the parodies are much better than the song!

eden said...

yep katie. real song. people have been calling it the worst song / music video ever...

i love the parodies. (:

Caitlin said...

awesome. seriously - thank you for enlightening me.

eden said...

you are welcome.