Thursday, January 26, 2012

Another Day...

Day Four of Kayla's challenge - channel someone.

I read this and my first thought was of Miss Audrey Hepburn. I love her. So I started google-searching.

I came across this website and looked at Audrey's information. I then went to look at all the stars they had and saw Princess Grace Kelly. I saw that she was not only a Scorpio, but that her birthday was two days after mine. I figured it was a sign. (: Not that I would ever presume that I could compete or compare with either of them, but looking around their pages gave me a couple of ideas.

End result - I'm wearing something that I would not have normally worn had I not been attempting today's challenge. So, even though I don't think anyone would guess by my outfit who I'm 'channeling'... I think because I'm out of my comfort zone a bit that means it was successful, right?

Here we go again -

I figured a dress seemed appropriate...
(secret - my dress is actually a skirt pulled up)

And I wanted a soft overall look, so I pulled this sweater (a gift from my sister-in-law) off the hanger.

Hair in soft and loose waves.

 And softer, light make-up.

I hope Princess Grace would be proud! (:

Models of inspiration -
(obviously I wasn't trying to copy her dress, I just like her)


3 comments:

rebekah said...

Pretty hair and dress!

Rachel // Maybe Matilda said...

I love the wavy hair . . . so elegant and ladylike! I thought of Audrey for the challenge, too, but didn't have anything that seemed Audrey-ish in my closet, sadly. I just love her sweet, feminine style!

Kayla Moncur said...

Oh my goodness, YOUR HAIR. It's spot on and absolutely gorgeous. Totally Princess Grace.

Kayla
Freckles in April