Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My First Fashion Challenge Post

I've had this blog in my google reader for... a while. I'm not sure how long. I love her posts. While I'm not super-fashion minded myself, I like seeing things that she comes up with. She also - and this is amazing - makes me want to do crafty-type things. Which in and of itself is a miracle.

She's doing a short fashion challenge this week and I decided I'd maybe try to follow some of the prompts...

Here's my first go.

Her prompt for today was monochrome.

And here I am -



Not great quality. I took them with my phone while sitting down at my desk. I must say, I'm not heartbroken that my face isn't well seen. (: I do kinda wish you could see my necklace a little better because I really like it.

So, I went with a brown/cream thing. Not too exciting, but I like the way it turned out. My undershirt is actually rose-colored, but I like that too. So I'm not completely monochromatic... oh well. I still like it. (:

1 comment:

Kayla Moncur said...

Brown and cream are so clean and classy. There have been a few outfits with that color scheme today and I've loved every single one (including yours). It's a good choice!


Kayla
Freckles in April