Thursday, February 14, 2013

First Full Day

I'm babysitting my sister's kids for a few days while she and her husband are out of town. I flew in on Monday, they left Tuesday afternoon, and they get back Friday later afternoon/early evening I think.

Yesterday was my first full day with the kids and it ended looking something like this -


And this -
Okay, it didn't really *end* that way, which was nice, but they both kinda melted down at the same time. So I had to document it. Shortly after this picture was taken bellies were filled and kids were put in bed. Elle, the baby, went down a little earlier than normal (and had actually taken two naps - instead of her regular one) and Mae ended up putting herself in bed shortly after.

In spite of the meltdowns it was a good day.

And we even had a dance party.


No comments: