Friday, February 8, 2013

My Little Valentine

This is Gracie. She's sent me my first (only? too soon to tell...) Valentine this year. It came in the mail today. And I love it.

I love this picture of her.


The front of the envelope.
Yep, it said 'Thanksgiving' and then it was crossed out.
For that super-cute reason, go here.


The back of the envelope.


And the card.
Clockwise from top left: dog, horse, elephant, lion, tiger.
I'm positive because when asked by my sister a little bit ago what my favorite color/animal was I said green (the envelope), and dog, horse, elephant, lion, and tiger. I offered to narrow it down, but obviously little Gracie was up to the challenge.


Thank you Gracie!!!
I love it!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

It was supposed to be a secret, but I guess it was pretty obvious, wasn't it.

She was so excited to do that forr you!