Saturday, December 27, 2008

Procrastination

I'm supposed to be studying for the GRE right now. Naturally, I'm putting it off and posting on my blog about what I'm supposed to be doing instead of actually doing it.

Good news is that I have been studying on and off for a good part of the afternoon, so it hasn't been a completely wasted day. I've been focusing more on the math than on verbal or writing. I've taken a couple of verbal practice tests and that score has gone up as I've taken them, which is nice. My math (or quantitative) score goes up and down. It seems that sometimes I just get lucky, and other times I don't. The second-to-last test that I took for math I got a 640. If I get that on the actual test, I'll be in really good shape. Then I took it again and got a 410. Sheesh.

So, I guess I know what I need to focus on.

Well, I guess I'd better get back to doing what I should be doing.

Update on Stalker Fred - he requested me as a friend on Facebook for the 3rd time yesterday. What the devil...

2 comments:

Deja said...

Who is this stalker Fred?

And way to go on the GRE. I'm sure you'll do wonderfully.

Sam and I LOVE our blankies. Sam claimed the purpley/pinkish one for himself. And we both used them last night. So cozy. Thanks again!

Bethany said...

Good luck! When do you take it? (And yuck about Fred.)