Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

When I realized that November had passed me by without my mentioning Thanksgiving at all, I decided that I would make up for that in December and say one thing I was grateful for every day. That, by no means, was a comprehensive list, but it was a start.

Now it's 2011. My last day of 2010 was spent in my pajamas, with a throbbing headache that carried over from the day before. I've still got that headache, but I'm determined that my first day of 2011 won't be spent the same way. I'll get up, shower, and at some point today, I'll take the pups for a walk. The poor things have been neglected in that way for the past month+.

I like this quote.


A teacher of mine put it at the end of one of her powerpoint presentations and I wrote it down. I think it's really important to be aware of what your weaknesses are, but after that, it's really important to work on making them into strengths. I think that could be a good focus for 2011. And for always. Working on improving my weaknesses.

Here's to a brand new year.
Anything is possible.

No comments: