Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What's the Difference Between...

... going to sleep at 9:30 and going to sleep at 10:30?

- a 5 am wake-up and a 7 am wake-up.

or

OLD AGE.
I'm feeling it...

Monday night I had lights out at 9:37ish. Yesterday morning I woke up just after 5, went downstairs and exercised, then got ready for the day.

Last night I had lights out at 10:30... this morning woke up at 7:10 (after kind of waking up at 5:30, then 6:20, and deciding that I was just too tired) and rushed through getting ready.

Which did I prefer? The first option for sure. It's amazing how much going to bed just one hour later can change how things happen the next morning.

Tonight's goal: 9:00. Wouldn't that be awesome?

1 comment:

faith said...

In my effort to live the word of wisdom better overall, I had pop into my head yesterday, "retire to thy bed early." We've been going to bed so late. It's hard for me to go to bed early, but I'm starting to work on it. Hope you're able to keep it up!