Thursday, February 23, 2012

Yesterday vs. Today

Yesterday I was raving about breakfast as if it was something I had created. In fact, on more than one occasion I used the word 'discovered' when I was talking to friends about it. (I have a goal this week to eat breakfast daily.)

Today I woke up too late to make anything before leaving. My stomach was really not happy with me when I got to work this morning.

Yesterday I had more than 5,000 steps before leaving my house at 6:40 in the morning. (Another goal is to get 10,000 steps a day.)

Today I left the house with somewhere between 100 and 200 steps.

Yesterday my dog woke me up at 4:30, and planning to get up at 5, I stayed awake.

Today I woke up at 4:30 wondering where my dog was, and planning to get up at 5, I went back to sleep (after finding him) and didn't wake up until after 6.

Yesterday I watched this video and wanted to really, really do it.


Today I watched that video and wanted to really, really do it.


I guess not everything changes.

No comments: