Saturday, March 31, 2012

This Weekend -

I'm watching General Conference. I love these two weekends that we get every six months to listen to the church leaders and reflect on how well I'm living my life and what changes I should make.

I figured out how to stream conference live on my phone (there's a small delay) - thanks to the Mormon Channel App. Tomorrow, at the suggestion of a friend (and depending on the weather) I may go for a walk during one (or both?!) of the sessions while listening to conference.

I'm really hoping that contrary to current weather predictions I get good walking weather!

2 comments:

Bryson and Tara said...

Were you able to? I think that would have been really neat!

eden said...

unfortunately, no. sunday's weather was really cold, wet, windy... so no. it didn't happen. maybe in october. (: