Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Really Want a Snickers Bar

Make that a Snickers Peanut Butter bar.

I also want -

- Krispy Kreme doughnuts
- a pudding/cream cheese dessert my mom made last night
- ice cream - cookies and cream
- pizza

I think that's it.

Am I going to have any of those things?

No.

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.*

Why?

Because I'm back on 'Eat to Live' as of Monday.

I knew the cravings would come, but ugh...

I'm leaving work in 20 minutes.

I'm stopping at the store on my way home.

I'm buying -

- kidney beans
- zucchini
- broccoli
- dog food

That's all.

No Krispy Kremes, ice cream, etc.

I really hope this craving period ends.

SOON.

*that's a movie reference, obscure though it may be. probably a jazillion points if you get it.

2 comments:

faith said...

You can do it, you can do it, yay, Eden!! It'll pass soon enough.

And I don't know if it's what you're thinking, but Gus in Cinderella says the "nope" line.

eden said...

gus does say it... but i was thinking of a real-life human this time. (: