Tuesday, September 20, 2011

This is Getting Depressing

So... I'm turning 30. I've mentioned that... once, maybe a couple of times... (and more, I'm sure)

Anyway, I have a friend from my graduate program who is also turning 30. 11 days before I do. We've been commiserating this week about all the aches and pains we're getting. So sad. We're talking like old people.

Just this morning I mentioned to him that I pulled a hamstring while running yesterday. He said he was doing the criss-cross-type of crunches and could feel a pain in his back starting, so he left off the last set.

That's it.

I'm old.

How sad is that?

2 comments:

Bryson and Tara said...

I hear you. How did my prime come and go already? Not fair!

kathy w. said...

You're not even close to old, lady. You went paragliding!