Monday, October 24, 2011

My Workstation (I Feel Fancy)

 Last week IT came up to my cube and set me up to have two monitors. I love it. I'm already spoiled by it and would LOVE to have this option at home. Maybe someday...



When I told a friend she should come checkout my sweet setup today I had stepped out when she happened to come by. I caught her leaving, and she came back with me and showed me what she had left on my screen:

the way it's written, i'm not sure if she was calling me a name, or signing her own... (:


Lastly, something random from my chat with the same friend today. 

it's true. i don't want to marry him, and i love him in the 'Jesus said love everyone' type of way. (:

ps - Perhaps this is an appropriate post to mention that my internship that started this past June has TURNED INTO A JOB. Yay!!! Huge relief that I don't have to keep searching for one.

5 comments:

eliza said...

yay for a job!!

Harper said...

It did take you four minutes to decide whether or not you wanted to marry him...

Becky said...

I couldn't read the chat. Oh well. A job from an internship! That's awesome! The worst job in the WORLD is looking for a job! YEAH!!!!

eden said...

eliza, yep! i'm so glad alex got one too. that's awesome.

harps, you make a good point... (:

becky, the most important part was my friend asking 'do you love him?' me - 'yep.' friend - 'do you want to marry him?' me - 'nope.' that's all. (: just random.

kathy w. said...

I like your ambiguous reading there. Also, hooray for a job! You're looking pretty fancy indeed.