Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ticket: Purchased


This morning, the last thing I did before leaving for work was buying a plane ticket to Denver. While I'm not spending my 30th birthday there like I had originally planned to, I will get to be there when my sister has her 7th baby (5th daughter) and makes me an aunt for the 22nd time, as well as Thanksgiving - spending a total of 2 weeks and 1 day there. I must say - I'm pretty excited about it.

Just FYI, Southwest and Delta both have awesome fares to Denver right now. Cost me $115.10 through Southwest - it was $110.10 yesterday when I checked, but I forgot to buy it when I got home from work... oops.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Yay! Looking forward to it!

Katie Rod said...

Congrats on being an aunt again! I'm sure you'll have a fabulous 30th wherever you are. :) And I just looked where you have your races posted...have you seriously done almost 4 half marathons this year??? You are a running fiend! I wish you well in your upcoming race...I'll be doing one, too.