Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Boys Are Back!


Did you see the premiere last night?
If you missed it, you can watch it here.
(i love the dance at the very beginning by the professional male dancers - so talented! i can't find video of it yet, but if/when i do, i'll be sure to post it!)

And don't worry, only the celebrity males danced last night, tonight you can still catch the celebrity females.

A few of my favorites (in no particular order):

Donny Osmand
seriously people, this guy can move

The Snowboarder Kid
I think his name is Louis something(?), not too shabby

Michael Irvin
not the best so far, but I think he has potential

The Iron Chef Host - Mark...
I think he's going to get better, and he started off fairly well

Tom Delay
for an older guy, he's not half bad, and you can tell he has fun with it

I also like the ultimate fighter guy - mostly because it seems like he is the farthest out of his comfort zone and you can see he's really trying. It's kind of endearing.

Ashley Hamilton, son of George Hamilton (a former DWTS competitor) is on the show this season. After a motorcycle accident and being in a wheelchair for a year, he's taken up dancing (I'm not sure how long ago the accident was, but I think it's been quite a while now.) Sadly, he's not as good as his dad was. I think he might be the first male voted off.

The first male I'd like to see voted off is Aaron Carter. He gives me the creeps. But, he's pretty good and the judges seem to like him so I think he'll be staying around for a while.

See George dance:



Did you ever see Mr. Peterman (John O'Hurley) dance?
Unfortunately I didn't watch at all until the very last show, and then later I saw the rematch between him and the girl who ended up winning (unjustly, I might add!) - and he won the rematch.
Anyway, now watch John dance!:



No comments: