Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What's Going on With Me?

I've noticed that my last few (7!) posts have all been centered around videos. I was just telling a new* friend that, "Someday, I'll update on what's going on with me, but until then... there's YouTube."

So, a quick update of what's going on with me - I quit my job about two and a half weeks ago and I started a master's program yesterday. Right now, that's me in a nutshell.

*a guy that I met last Friday who's in my program. while we're maybe not necessarily "friends" now, I figure that spending two years in classes with him will probably get us there.

5 comments:

faith said...

i hope you're enjoying your classes!
yay for you!

Jennie Larsen said...

We need to do lunch! Until then, enjoy grad school!

simplysarah said...

Hooray for grad school! The best part of many wonderful parts, I think, is the camaraderie with classmates.

Stella said...

Happy day for Eden! I'm excited for all the great new adventures you'll have in school. Best wishes!

kathy w. said...

Yay! Yay! I hope your first day of school was fun. I always love the first day.