Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Draper Temple

Last Monday, I finally figured out what I wanted to give as a gift to some friends that had gotten married a month earlier (sometimes I'm a little slow on these things). They had gotten married in the Draper Temple, so I decided to take a night picture of the temple, frame it, and give it to them (hoping that they didn't already have a picture of this temple).

Here were a few of my numerous attempts:

One thing I love about digital is that you can take as many as you want and then sift through to find something good.

This is the one I ended up using:


And this is what it looked like when it was framed:


detail of the frame:


I liked it so much that after I gave it to them I went back to the store and bought the same exact frame for myself and printed out the picture again. It helped that Michael's was having a great sale on frames and I got it for 55% off.

Thanks to Faith for helping me figure out how to print a good quality picture from iPhoto!
and
Thanks to Caitlin for helping me find a beautiful frame!

ps - I really like taking pictures. (:

4 comments:

faith said...

you done good. i like it.

Bryson and Tara said...

Wow. That is gorgeous, Eden! Good job!

Deja said...

This is GORGEOUS! Well done.

k. double-u. said...

Ooh. Night pictures are tricky to take. I'm impressed.