Monday, December 14, 2009

One Down, Three to Go

I completed my first grad school final today.

Hmm... let me say that again.

I completed my first grad school final today!

It wasn't horrible.

It wasn't fantastic.

But whatever it was, it's done.

done!

Three more left.

Tomorrow's may be not fun at all, but it may not be horrible.

We'll just have to see.

Thursday's will be the easiest (it's a group final, and really won't be bad).

Friday's is kind of a wild card.

This teacher was slightly unpredictable with the midterm, so we're all a little unsure of what to expect from the final.

But either way, by 2:00 pm Friday, 18 December 2009, I will be officially done with my first semester of grad school!

And Rebecca, to answer your question - I really do love grad school.

I don't necessarily love everything about it... but I love it!

Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

Bethany said...

Congrats!

faith said...

that's great!

Katie Rod said...

YAYAYAY! Friday probably won't come fast enough.

And in 1 1/2 hours, Tom will officially be done with his first semester, too! I am SOOOO looking forward to getting my husband back after a few weeks of non-stop studying. :)