Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Christmas Time!



Merry Christmas Eve!

I can't tell you how much I love the Christmas season. I love the constant reminders of our Savior and His birth, and consequently His life and example.

Although it's not Thanksgiving, I'm going to list a few things I'm grateful for:

- my family
i have learned so much from all of them, and i love spending time with all of them - which i think is in and of itself a blessing
my gratitude here is also for all of my in-laws who are wonderful additions to the family

- the gospel of Jesus Christ
i absolutely know that my knowledge and belief in my Savior and my Father's plan for me has and will continue to be the driving force behind my choices

- my life
i really am thankful for this life that i have lived and get to continue living. by no means has it been perfect, but it's been great

There are many, many other things I'm grateful for, but I think they all stem from the above three.


I hope you all have a very Merry and wonderful Christmas!


1 comment:

Caitlin said...

miss you - especially tomorrow! and so does guy.

i hope you're feeling better.

merry christmas!