Friday, March 19, 2010

Does It Make Me Lame...

... if I update my blog on a Friday night?

Well, it's no secret to me that I'm *always* available.

I'm about to do Physique 57 for the second time in my life.
- the half hour workout -
I lied when I told you last week that I was about to do it again.
Oops.
- I'm not lying this time. Promise! -

Wish me luck!

ps - today went really well in terms of sticking to my overhauled diet... except that I just realized it's after 8:00 and I never actually had dinner.

Blast.

2 comments:

kathy w. said...

Nope, not lame. Or we both must be lame, as I'm reading your updated blog on a Saturday night. Hope Physique 57 went well!

eden said...

thanks for that kath, but seeing as you're a new mama, it makes sense that you'd be home on a saturday night. (:

i'm so excited for you, by the way, and can't wait to meet little claire!