Sunday, November 3, 2013

Killer Guppy

A few weeks ago I went to the pet store with two of my nieces, and a nephew. I was going to get more fish for my aquarium so I let each of them pick one.

I already had two, so when I added them, I had these five.

the top two are the two i've had for a few years, the three below were chosen by jimmy, rosie, and iris (in order from high to low).
Wednesday (Halloween Eve), two of the fish died.

Thursday, two more of them died.

I decided little Rosie's rainbow-tailed guppy was a Typhoid Mary.


the sole survivor.

Then the guppy died on Friday.

I have no idea what happened.

But looks like I wrongly accused the little guppy.

RIP all those fish.


It's a good thing I don't get emotionally attached to fish. That would have been a rough end-of-the-week.

I'll have to make sure I get those same three fish right before the kids come to visit again.

Because they'll remember.


They always remember.




No comments: