Thursday, February 19, 2009

Coming to You From -

6:20 AM!!!

Last night I was on my bed having just finished watching an episode of House (I'm in the second season now). I got up and started rearranging my furniture. I had thought about it before, but planned to de-clutter and really clean things up before moving things around.

Well, that didn't happen.

I managed to move things around anyway, clutter and all.

Pictures to come.

The reason for this post, however, is to open up to discussion why I would possibly wake up at 4:45 AM?!?! And by wake, I mean WAKE. I was up, alert... AWAKE.

I couldn't believe it.

It's not that I went to bed extra-early either. I think I fell asleep around 10:30.

So, I googled.

In the rearranging of my room, my bed ended up with the head under the window on the east wall. I had a passing thought about the possible difference it would make with my head east and feet west rather than head north and feet south.

Turns out that some people think it makes a huge difference.

Maybe now I'll be some kind of super-hero who doesn't need much sleep. But I'm not sure what that can do for the benefit of mankind...

However, I'm happy to say that I was actually productive with my newly acquired two-plus extra hours this morning. I did some of the biggest loser yoga dvd.

Wow.
I'm feeling it.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That some people think the way you face while sleeping makes a difference seems bizarre, but I'm glad it worked for you. Congratulations!