Friday, February 13, 2009

Mushy Movie #5

Today, in honor of Friday the 13th and Valentine's Day Eve I...

went to a movie by myself!

I've never done that before.

I was kind of scared.

It was great fun and I'm pretty sure I'll do it again.I got off work 2 hours early and went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic.

I really really liked it.

I recommend this one.

It was cute.

It was clean.

I'll definitely be watching it again.

Note: it was kind of silly and maybe a little cartoonish... but Hugh Dancy's cute and fun to watch, and Isla Fisher was great in it.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Good for you! I'll take your recommendation and see it. But I'll also take your warning and wait for "He's Not That Into You" to come to tv -- I hate the ---- word. (Thanks for the warning!)

Katie Rod said...

haha! My sister loves to see movies by herself in the theater. But, I am one of those people who likes to discuss what is going on during the movie (I know...shame on me!!), so I would just have to keep quite I guess. :)

Rebecca said...

That is a big deal! I don't feel like I can be a real adult until I do that....I hope I grow up to be like you!