Thursday, June 11, 2009

Marathon Images

Yes, I shamelessly pilfered pictures that I didn't pay for. I figure having "proof" sprawled across each one is punishment enough.

In the top one you get a glimpse of what part of 17,000 runners looks like
In the left one I'm taking one of many walking breaks (although it got to the point where I felt like I was taking running breaks from walking)
In the center one I'm about to cross the finish line... 7 hours after I started (although the top of the 7 is cut off, I don't think I could convince anyone to believe it only took me 1 hour...)
In the right one I'm walking with Suzanne, my partner for most of the 26.2 miles

Just thought I'd share.

4 comments:

faith said...

of course, knowing what "proof" means, my second thought was that it could stand for proof that you actually ran a marathon!
congratulations, again!

Bethany said...

Cute pics! And I'm glad you're coming!

Bryson and Tara said...

So, you weren't kidding about the whole marathon thing. Wow. Good job!

kathy w. said...

I love these. "Proof" seems a very fitting title for these pics. How convenient.