Monday, June 8, 2009

Oh My Goodness - A Breakthrough!

Remember when I wrote this? I do. Remember how frustrated I got with him on Friday?

Oh.

Nevermind.

I didn't write about that.

I was extremely frustrated with him on Friday.

Maybe ready to strangle him even.

But don't worry, I didn't.

Anyway, today, shortly after he came in he walked over to my desk and I said, "I need you to not play music when other music is playing."

And that was that.

He did ask about it a bit and even said, "But your music is boring sometimes." I told him he could survive for a few hours a day. Then I mentioned how I'm not always playing music and when no one's playing music it's fine for him to put his on.

He was fine with it.

And, I reminded him that classical music makes you smarter.

It's like a bonus.

Our little exchange kind of reminded me of this.

1 comment:

faith said...

yay for you!!!!!