Friday, June 5, 2009

My... Baby?

Here's the dingo:
Sometimes I wonder if he's more like a child than a dog. I've had to get up in the middle of the night with him every night this week to let him out and/or give him food or water.

Just now my mom told me that there's a thunderstorm going on at home. Dingo hates thunder. She said he's been "dogging" her steps and was currently hiding under her desk and sticking his head out occasionally for reassurance.

Poor little pup.

*for the record, I know that real babies are more work than the dingo. and the similarities, however many (or few) there may be, are mild.*

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

so glad you added that disclaimer . . . I was thinking I should maybe question your babysitting skills.

Just kidding - Guy loves you - and we all know it.