Sunday, June 7, 2009

Probably Way Too Many Videos

Did you know this man can sing?


Here you go:



How about him?
(it's okay, you can take a minute to appreciate how attractive he is)

Another Gift:




Of course, you'd probably recognize him better if you saw this:



The video that led me to looking up all these others:



And here's kind of a bonus. Recognize Curly?
(pretend that when I asked that, his name wasn't right on the video, okay?)



Kinda fun:



Oh yeah, I like this song too:



And I think that's it.

For now.

2 comments:

kathy w. said...

Oh, wow. I heard that Mandy Patinkin could sing, but I had never actually heard him. I wonder why it took me so long.

faith said...

i watched a bunch of these with the boys this morning and andy loved them - especially the hugh jackman medley. sitting on my lap he started doing his little dance. it was cute.