Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Doing It!

On Christmas Eve, I spent $150 in no more than 10 minutes. No, it wasn't on last minute Christmas gifts, it was on this:And this:


That's right, I'm back into marathon training. Although that hasn't been going so well... I'm hoping by telling more people about it I'll be more motivated to train.
I'll keep you posted.

Oh, and a week and a half later, I paid for this:
It's the Camp Pendleton Mud Run again. This time in June. I'm so excited! It was awesome last year!

6 comments:

faith said...

way to go, eden! good luck!

simplysarah said...

Okay, I need the link for the mud run!

Bethany said...

Yea!!!

Katie Rod said...

awesome! Good luck especially in the LA marathon!! Do you train outside even when it's snowy or run indoors?

Deja said...

You go, Eddie. You go.

kathy w. said...

Hooray for you! You're gonna rock 'em all.