Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Most Delightful Surprise!

I went home on my lunch break today. I checked the mail hoping to see my GRE scores had arrived (I have no idea what my writing score is, and my application is due on Saturday...). They hadn't ) : But a small manila envelope with my name on it was there. For the life of me I couldn't think of what I had ordered or what was being sent to me. I opened up the envelope and saw:


as a DVD! I thought I had ordered it as a VHS (points go to me for observing every email exchange I had with the owner that was in regard to "invoice #**** Pirates of Penzance DVD" Of course it wasn't bolded and huge, but still, it showed up in my inbox at least 5x.

Anyway, the point of the story is - I have looked for this movie (not the taped play - that's not nearly as good) on DVD for a very, very long time and accidentally found it! I mean, really, how great is that?!?!

1 comment:

Katie Rod said...

ha ha! I have yet to see this movie. I think it is time.