Monday, January 5, 2009

Is She In Love?

That's a question one of my co-workers asked another of my co-workers after I clicked at him (similar to the sound you make when clicking at a horse) while waiting for a phone call to go through.


The response?

If she is, she hasn't told me.

It made me start thinking about how I had been acting all day.

Happy.


Almost giddy.

I have a feeling 2009 is going to be a great year.

to answer any inquiries on the matter before they occur - no. i am not, at this time, in love.

i'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are so funny! ( :

simplysarah said...

I agree! I'm in love with '09.

Deja said...

Yea for happy! Keep it happy!

kathy w. said...

You clever girl. My first question was, well, is she? Your small-fonted disclaimer caught me before I left my comment.

How funny that being in love is supposedly the default reason for being happy. Right now, the thing making me happy is the smell of salmon in my oven. I guess I'm in love with a fish.

Bryson and Tara said...

Eden, I just read your post about the stalker... I am so sorry! I well remember the creepy stories you told me about him. I hope he gets a hint and leaves you alone...

By the way, no baby yet... I'll keep you posted.