Friday, January 2, 2009

Just Me and My Shadow

As soon as I came home for the Christmas break I got from work Dingo has been behind me almost 24/7. He'll follow me from one side of the house to the other. If he's not in the room with me, he's normally waiting for me in a room that he knows I have to walk past in order to get to any other part of the house. He's slept in my room every night. On the floor most nights but decided he wanted to climb up on the bed (which he hasn't done forever) twice. Once was last night after I had been away for four days (more on that later). Right now he's lying down next to my feet.

I'll admit - I like it. It's nice to have some"one" who finds me as soon as I walk in the door and wants to stay with me.

Here are a couple of pictures. It took a little while to get him to look up at me for the first one. I think he's pretty camera shy.


In this one he was looking up at me, but then before I could get the picture he put his head down and refused to look up at me again. (this was after hiding his face at my knees while I was crouched down trying to get a picture of him.

Cute, isn't he?

4 comments:

Deja said...

He's very cute. You've had him for awhile, yes? I wonder why the burst of shadowing love ...

kathy w. said...

Ooh. Your blog's layout looks shiny and new. I like it.

Also, the word verification for this comment is "doluckin." I don't know what that means, but I think it has something to do with luck in the new year.

faith said...

he's always been a very good dog. and he's always loved you.

eden said...

yeah dej, we've had him for... 12 years? something like that. he's always liked to be around me, but it hasn't always been this shadowing thing. i don't know what the reason behind it is. kinda funny.