But I am finally responding to a tag that was made in September. Wow, I'm such a slacker.
- my family - all my adorable nieces and nephews especially!
- beautiful sunsets and sunrises (unfortunately I see far too few of the latter)
- a "perfect" day - when things happen that you weren't counting on, and everything just seems to come together
(since there are far too few "perfect" days, I thought I'd add on that I love all things nature. I love taking walks outside, hiking, running outside (track running just about kills me), and reading outside when weather is even slightly warm - that's what blankets are for, right? I also love walking and smelling blossoms before you can see them, the smell of fresh-cut grass, etc.)
- that I won't be able to get out of debt quickly (still looking for that second job...)
- that I'll never get married and have a family (wow, I'm being amazingly honest)
- that I won't be perfected enough when the Second Coming happens
- to lose weight - and just get in overall better shape ... I do have a half and full marathon approaching!
- to be more patient with people (especially people calling in who ask the same question I've answered a million times)
- to become more disciplined in all aspects of my life
3 Current Obsessions:
- trying to keep the front part of the apartment clean (I have new roommates...)
- finding a second job
- trying to get myself motivated enough to seriously train for the upcoming races
3 Random/Surprising Facts:
- I went skydiving and loved it! (see my very first blog entry)
- I learned a (very) little Ndebele on my mission (I learned some of a few other languages, but Ndebele is one of the fun "clicking" languages)
- when I'm alone, I often read books out loud as if I'm the character. I just pick one. Sometimes I rotate.